Reply To: I feel no different

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Women & Girls I feel no different Reply To: I feel no different

sydneycoopersantafe
Participant

No I’ve never tried Vyvance but I’m interested. I’ve been diagnosed for six years I am 53- I realized I had ADHD after I was divorced and quit smoking at the same time. my psychiatrist recommended I wait to be diagnosed until the depression of the divorce was over took 5 years!. One thing I can tell you is the most in quotation marks Neuro-typical human beings taking any kind of stimulant medication will be running around like chickens with their head cut off that seems to be the response for Nuro typical people. the fact that you aren’t noticing any difference at all would indicate to me that you clearly have ADHD and as others have said perhaps the dose is too low for you. I have friends who have quit medication and I can tell almost immediately. So the advice others have given about asking your community are sound! Interested to hear from others about your experience with Vyvanse. Sending all of you my best wishes!It’s such a struggle. Most people can’t relate.