Reply To: New manufacturer for adderall – Amerigen?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults New manufacturer for adderall – Amerigen? Reply To: New manufacturer for adderall – Amerigen?

Sterling
Participant

I have taken 30mg of adderall since the late 90s. Over the years Ive had it filled at every different pharmacy in town primarily due to the lack of supply and the vast difference in pricing between pharmacies. When I had insurance with copays, the price didn’t matter but without insurance, I paid over $100 at Walgreens to as little as $30 at Costco and Walmart. I am currently without insurance so Ive been filling my meds at Costco and they suddenly stopped working. I can take 2 30mg pills and they do absolutely nothing. I am not sure if its due to the manufacturer or if my body has built up a tolerance to the drug itself. The pills from Costco are white, octagon shape with a M on one side and “30” on the other side. Does anyone know the manufacturer of this white octagon pill?? Before I give up on Adderall altogether, I am keeping my fingers crossed that the lack of effectiveness is due to bad manufacturing. When I find the name of this manufacturer, I am going to call around until I find a pharmacy that uses a different manufacturer. Thanks