Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP? Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Tom CEO.
Participant

Aurbino, Mallika crap, & corepharma are junk. I’m gonna stay on course here & talk only about aurbino.

I never ever post anything as I mostly read comments and either agree or disagree.

1st off this garbage brand aurbino must be eradicated. I’ve never picked up any lethargy, anger, mood swings as I do with this brand. Just picked it up 2 days ago and as someone who has been on this medicine for 6 years & am ontop of my shit at work. Started my company this year as I’ve been working on wall Street & am beyond happy and also packed to the gills with meetings, office work, watching over 27 employees & overseeing numerous projects plus personal life.

So to the point of this thread I just wanted to say aurbino MUST be either sued or reprimanded for their actions. I’ve never felt so edgy and disoriented in my life as if I drank a bottle of wine like I do when I take aurbino. It doesn’t help me with anything and puts my mind out in space. THANK God for my business partner who God knows what would happen. This brand made me puke my guts, lay in bed, and here I am anxious to answer my phone because of aurbino. I’m not saying more than the u.s government should be ashamed that were being fed aurbino poison. I tried the other brands I mentioned & they crap all over aurbino. Please someone do something because as consumers/patients who need our meds were being lied to & now we have to deal with it??? Mind you I paid out of pocket for this poison SMH. Please make a complaint to the FDA people. I feel like the FDA waits until someone is dead before they do anything.