Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP? Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Angelacawein
Participant

I had this happen to me over a month ago. I called my doctor, they said bring in the rest of my pills to them and would give me another script. I have been on Adderall XR for 8 years. I was taking brand for 5 and generic for the past 3. I received the Actavis/Teva they were blue pills with white beads. I have never felt so horrible, severe headache, felt like I was in a fog, severe tiredness, couldn’t drive. My daughter takes Adderall XR too. She was given the Actavis/Teva came home from school complaining that medication didn’t work and was so tired, headache. The second day got an email from teacher asking if something was wrong at home or if my daughter had forgotten to take her medication for the past two days. She was upset and wanted me to call her doctor to get the kind she has been taking for over a year. I called her doctor told her and she called in another prescription that day. It wasn’t a problem but insurance wouldn’t pay for it so paid out of pocket.