Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP? Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

mysteriousmarissa
Participant

Wow. I have been having these exact symptoms and reactions and with lots of sweating. I went to get my yearly physical today but still have felt like a POS. I’ve been moody, depression has kept my emotions on high paranoia alert. It’s horrible with highs and lows like a mofo ! I played some old school 90s music in the AM to get some emotions out of me singing / blasting (Limp Bizkit N2gether Now) while remembering the lyrics to many of his old psycho crazy fun / funny songs that I normally can just shrug off, flow with it, and then play a bunch of other musicians to cool down like Dwight Yokam or Toby Keith. Anyways, I feel you on this about Aurbindo generic regular release. The fatigue and weird bone chest pains have been on and off. But, this is totally new to me. I don’t know this chest pain sh** and don’t have asthma. I’ve been working out running on the sandy beaches and electric biking with my partner. Even took the Ferrari out today since my babe went to get my the family “suv” Porsche cleaned and the dogs nails clipped lol. But seriously, I placed myself in high adrenal situations and enjoyed it but still the Aurobindo Adderall has been screwing with me more frequently. I still have about 25-30 pills left but it’s starting to bring out the worst in me. The side effects are stronger than anything. I think I’ll phone my very kind psychiatrist’s secretary tomorrow to see what she thinks I should and could do abut changing it up. I’ve been taking Adderall for over 3 years 30mg daily early in the AM and afternoon (only if needed). Also have generic Canax with is like eh, so-so. Also in regards to Adderall auobindo my “psoriasis” skin issues have been really bad lately and a ulcer inside the lip of my mouth. Sounds attractive to mentions that but I gotta keep it real here. Anyways your not alone and even though you posted this a while back, I hope you switched it up. Any recommendations, comments are welcomed too. Thanks again for sharing and reading my late night introverted optimistic fiery rant.