Reply To: Opinions on Impax Generic Adderall XR?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Opinions on Impax Generic Adderall XR? Reply To: Opinions on Impax Generic Adderall XR?

Edutidda-dhda
Participant

I started googling the IC Amphetamine Salts today after 4 days of being on my ADD medication and feeling absolutely no change. I was just diagnosed a month and a half ago, and I was really excited when my doctor told me I’d likely start feeling better nearly immediately… but unfortunately I feel no change whatsoever… I’m not sure if this is because I need a higher dosage (I’m currently on 20 mg of the extended release) or if it’s just because it is the generic… What was super weird is that my doc wrote me the prescription for adderol but since none of the CVS’s in our area had it in stock they asked me, “are you allowed to have the generic version?” And I was just like, “Uh, I don’t know, you tell me? What does the script say?? If it’s the same thing then I don’t see why not??” Now I’m wondering if that was the right choice…

I guess I’ll call my doctor tomorrow and let him know what’s going on, but just for the sake of getting a review on this drug out there… definitely still feel the same after 4 days of being on the medication, no side effects whther it be bad or good, I just feel normal.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Edutidda-dhda.