Reply To: Was on the verge of panic today, from people talking.

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Was on the verge of panic today, from people talking. Reply To: Was on the verge of panic today, from people talking.

moniquemaw
Participant

I am struggling with this myself. My husband is an accountant and I work with him. Our office is open concept and it is usually just he and I. During tax season we have a lady that helps put taxes together, makes copies, answers the phone, etc. Well she constantly asks me questions… all day, every day. It is like, she has been helping us for several years now. It is just not sinking in. We hired a college grad that my husband has known for her whole life. She has to work under a CPA in order to get her certification. So now, it’s me, the older lady, and the young girl… if she isn’t “screaming” (ok, maybe a tad of an exaggeration) on the phone, talking to her, asking me questions, helping someone at the window.. I can’t get anything done until everyone goes home. So now we are staying until 1 and 2 every night, and it is wearing me down. I know my husband is having the same problem. At least he can shut his office door. (He has ADHD as well) I’m at my breaking point, so I constantly pray that we survive this year. Maybe next year I can come up with a better plan!!!