Reply To: Was on the verge of panic today, from people talking.

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Was on the verge of panic today, from people talking. Reply To: Was on the verge of panic today, from people talking.

TrapperMA
Participant

Right, a student was sick with a cough, it was very difficult not to be distracted and a very important exam. I guess the student had to make it to the exam. I don’t blame the student, I get that. What can you do, earplugs! Have them with you in your wallet briefcase, whatever.

Now try blocking out below:

1. Back in junior college in a small close quarters classroom, I was taking a statistics exam and an international student literally was rapidly, strongly, poking me with his finger on my upper arm to get my attention and help him. Seriously!

2. Again, back in college as a junior, in a marketing course exam, an international student kept trying to get my attention from the row in front of me asking for help on a midterm. Unbelievable!

At the timed, coincidentally, I shared an apartment with the president of the International Student Association.

International students must not get penalized for cheating.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by TrapperMA. Reason: missed a word
  • This reply was modified 2 years ago by TrapperMA. Reason: Attention Deficit Disorder