Reply To: Methylphenidate manufacturer changed and it doesn’t seem to work as well.

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Parents Methylphenidate manufacturer changed and it doesn’t seem to work as well. Reply To: Methylphenidate manufacturer changed and it doesn’t seem to work as well.

cperg51018
Participant

Well you have found another kvk victim. My pharmacy changed vendors two month’s ago from Actavis the prior month’s. What a difference. I just about want to stop taking the medication because of how it makes me feel. I am up front with my pharmacist and told him that I cannot quite put my thumb on it but I will. I have notified KVK and Quality control are suppose to be in contact with me. I have been through Accelerated One year Medical Assistant school. 76 hour’s in one year. I held between a 3.80-4.0 GPA. Was on the dean’s list wrote a paper on MS. It was so good the board put it in there Archives, If it was not for Ritalin at the time there is no way I would have been able to hold the GPA I did. I do have a problem with generic’s, How can so many companie’s manufacture this product and be the same, Wouldn’t you call that PATENT infringement. Also what are the FAA guidelines to this. I happen to be very qualified in the medical world but I keep my self distant until need be.I do not like GOD SYNDROME. I know all are looking to save money but at what cost.This medication I say is a considered a Maintenance medication, You know you are taking it physically and that’s it. Not KVK I feel like I am on Drug’s. Sorry for putting it that way but it’s the only way I can describe.If any other input is wanted please E-mail me. This blog hit it right on the head and Thank you for that. Curtis.P.