Reply To: PLEASE Tell me your story, I was just diagnosed & feeling confused/alone at 28

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD PLEASE Tell me your story, I was just diagnosed & feeling confused/alone at 28 Reply To: PLEASE Tell me your story, I was just diagnosed & feeling confused/alone at 28

MadisonDee
Participant

I have just checked back on this site after being in a bit of a flurrly for a couple of week, and I am just, speechless at these responses, I honestly didn’t think people would want to respond but here are several and I am so shocked and thankful:

– For one I have never spoken to people who really “get me” it’s a very rare thing to find for me and when I do find it I do whatever I can to hold on to that person but after reading these responses I feel like I’ve found my tribe and it’s just all that much more reaffirming that I now know what’s going on.

-Secondly I can not thank you all enough for taking the time to write these responses they TRULY mean a lot and I don’t mean to be dramatic but they really do. I am currently doing so much better on my medication and it’s really helping, as of this specific moment I have had a coffee and my meds are working at there peak so it’s allowing me to take the time to respond to each of you. And I can also say I have read every word each of you have written.