Reply To: Please help, not sure what to do.

Penny Williams

Does your university have a disability services office and/or a counseling office? If so, seek their assistance in the mean time to try to avoid failing classes.

ADDitude Community Moderator, Parenting ADHD Trainer & Author, Mom to teen w/ ADHD, LDs, and autism