Reply To: Friendships (both ADHD)

Aleksandar_Atan
Participant

So I don’t know if this is helpful since… yeah here where i’m from a place where adhd is really underreported but I think I have add and my friend has h so… she’s the best suited for me because we kinda cancel each other out in a good way. Keep in mind that mutual understing is the most importaint aspect of friendship. Having a friend with the same problem can really help.

With me and my friend the thing that seemed to click is the fact that she can understand me and that’s speaking in the most literal way. I speak incoherently and I can’t really articulate that well and I help her bacause I calm her down and I have patience with her. We went through college together she’s getting her Phd and I finished my masters. She got me through all that stuff. She’s hyperactive and restless and I’m spaced out so we blend well. So I guess don’t care what other people think because that’s your thing. Kinda lost track with where I was going with this but I hope it makes some sense.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Aleksandar_Atan.
  • This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Aleksandar_Atan. Reason: Keep remembering stuff I want to add