Reply To: SO insanely angry

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Emotions & Shame SO insanely angry Reply To: SO insanely angry

dixie
Participant

I’M ANGRY TOO…..

I was tossed around my people who had no idea what ADHD even was…they didnt even consider it. they told me i was bipolar and gave me
medication that made me slow….and i’m in medical school for GODS SAKE! after a lot of research and work. I realized i have adhd….
i talked to an actual professional instead of these quacks and turns out….they dont even have this medication in my country, i live in
Ethiopia by the way….and i’ve had to deal with being ridiculed by my family for doing everything wrong, lacking so much self esteem that i never
even tried making friends…..suffering through self doubt every single step of the way all the way to 4th year of medical school….(which by the way
is taking its toll on me…) Its not fair…and i’m just 21 now, and i’m at a crucial point in my life where focus and hardwork could take me places.

i just dont know what to do.
P.S. i want to be a writer too….someday…and i love to read but i find myself unable to finish a book..(.i understand your frustration)
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW I COULD GET THE MEDICATION?
keep in mind…
no credit cards
nothing with online delivery
nothing too expensive ( i live in ETHIOPIA!)

This is seen as a ridiculous ‘woman’ problem. here….no one takes me seriously. PLEASE HELP.