Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Treating Your ADHD Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP? Reply To: Generic Adderall Aurobindo side effects, how to get a new prescription ASAP?

Solomongrundy
Participant

I get these side effects all the time! I’m still trying to figure it out but I’ve had a bit of success. I also get super dizzy like motion sick when my thoughts start racing.

1.i got one of those rice bags to heat in the microwave. I use it a lot! I’ll lay down with it and read/sudoku/focus on breathing or possibly sleep.

2. I try to do yoga everyday. It’s low key and easier to find motivation to do over going to the gym. Your body needs the circulation. It helps with both fatigue and muscle tension. Its more of an overtime thing but it also feels good in the moment.

3. It always gets worse when I’m not drinking enough. Also electrolytes do me good and I have to try and not overeat.

I hope this helps. It seems like the easiest thing for me since I also get fatigue everyday all day and those horrible splitting headaches. I wanna puke when it all hits me. Good luck!