Reply To: Generic Adderall

belovely
Participant

I’m having the absolutely horrendous experience with the Aurobindo generic. I went to Walgreens and they said that there are issues with the manufacturing and they wouldn’t be in stock until after next week and this applied to all Walgreens. She was referencing the Teva brand which I’ve been taking for 2 years now for chronic fatigue and a sleep disorder, not ADD but this was the only forum I could find info on. I went to CVS and came home and noticed the package had a different name “IC AMPHETAMINE SALTS” vs DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SALTS. The pills are round vs oval and lighter in color more peach vs the orange. Day 1 zero motivation and took me 4 hours to get out of bed vs the usual 2. Then the migraine began, after dose 2 full on muscle tension and a few hours later i had to sit in a dark room silently bc the migraine was so severe and everything was amplified. It does not help with fatigue at all, feels like I took nothing. I cut the dose in half last 2 days to try to wean off completely because there is no way I can deal with this. Is there a way to get another prescription filled before the next month? Would my doc need to change the med altogether or how would I go about this?