Reply To: CBD

Health&happiness
Participant

Anxiety and many other things like food sensitivities and depression can present as adhd in kids. My son has been trying the zero thc CBD oil from hemp only and has made major changes in behavior st school.getting all his work done when he is supposed to, being redirected by teacher through the day WAY less and having less break downs from frustration. That’s just in a two week time frame of taking it once in the morning as noted on bottle. 3rd Party tested, federally grown industrial hemp 100% thc free. I couldn’t be more happy about this. I absolutely refuse to give a child while still developing chemical medications with major side effects if there’s natural options and behavior modifications to be made. He hasn’t changed from his normal sweet bubbly self either which happens too often with the heavy medications. We also stay away from artificial colors and flavoring as much as possible and he is lactose intolerant so we switched to fairlife dha milk which he loves and he gets his omegas which helps a lot too. My old boss used it for his daughter with seizures and it was the only thing that helped. I’ll post the article about how it effects the Endocannabinoid System in our body. That might help clarify things. It did for me. It connected a lot of dots from nursing school to my current issues being addressed. My anxiety included.