Reply To: Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria? This is what's ruining my life?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria? This is what's ruining my life? Reply To: Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria? This is what's ruining my life?

Ranma
Participant

Yes, it is Ranma 1/2 (I have every DVD)
Thank you, spaceboy 99, it just REALLY sucks being my own worst enemy, literally.
When I read your post it all seems so simple, but then my brain gets in the way.
I’m keeping myself prisoner, and somehow it needs to stop, but there’s a problem, when I’ve tried to tough my way through, my fear and anxiety make me violently ill and I almost didn’t make it to the bathroom a few times.
I need to talk with my doctor I guess (without getting sick in her office, yes I have anxiety when it’s not for my usual monthly visit) when I used to drink I could do things after a couple shots that would normally cause anxiety but having a family member die from alcoholism made me stop.
I don’t like the idea of more meds but, if it’ll help me get out of the mental prison I’ve trapped myself in.
Heh, I just had a thought on why I hate lying, it’s because I’m doing it all the time whenever my doctor or someone asks how I’m doing (good[lie] just fine[lie] no worries[huge lie] )