Reply To: It started with phentermine


Hey! Where do you live? If it’s in NW Arkansas I would go see Dr. Coker. If you were diagnosed with ADHD then you should be able to bring the paperwork to most doctors and get prescribed. Don’t be afraid to go to an Urgent Care Center, some of them will prescribe if you’re in between doctors. Just make sure you have your paperwork with the diagnosis! Also, if that diagnosis isn’t cutting it for whatever reason you could get diagnosed by a psychologist and then there should be no trouble at all.