Reply To: What to tackle first in my chaotic life?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults What to tackle first in my chaotic life? Reply To: What to tackle first in my chaotic life?

rebell90
Participant

Oh my! This post could have been written by me ! You described my current struggles haha! I get sick of going to the grocery daily, but planning out meals necessary! I’m struggling with my evening routine , not that I can’t sleep, but I often have so much to do and can’t prioritoze or even get a system going with meals , and a wild but amaONg 18 month old girl, things take take as long!! We just moved and had a huge schedule shift, so I know I need to be patient working back my bedtime , but it seems impossible trying to do those things daily! And I thrive off running, but like you said finding windows to do if are tough since woke hours increased ! And finances ? I must find a way to budget! My therapist whom works at the same ADHD specialty center is helping! But I am glad I’m not the only one, I feel less alone ! I’ll be following this thread and if I spaced any helpful things I’ll let ya know ?!