Reply To: Too late for accommodations?


The very first thing you do is make a trip down to the Office of Disability Services at the college or university your are to attend or are attending. Quite often the Office has an online screening “application” that makes the process a lot smoother. You will need to have copies of your IEP / 504 and documents from health care providers if necessary (this is usually the case with issues you are currently receiving therapy or medication for).

You are on the right track asking for help. As a student success advisor I work with a lot of students who thought they could make it on their own and it just doesn’t happen.

  • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by william.kuba.