Reply To: Constantly exhausted and I'm tired of it

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Health & Nutrition Constantly exhausted and I'm tired of it Reply To: Constantly exhausted and I'm tired of it

Tracydokken
Participant

From one exhausted person to another (I’ve been on Adderall, done a sleep study, have talked to multiple doctors and have had blood tests done for my exhaustion) I think it has to do with the fact that ADDer’s really need to be into what we’re doing to be able to do it. That means the mundane every day stuff can be very difficult to complete. Getting to work can REALLY be a struggle for me which is why I work about two days a week. My passion is dog rescue which I don’t get paid for but could do 7 days a week. I know plenty of successful people with ADD so they had to find a way around this. I haven’t found it but I’m sure my mom is right about one thing, exercise. I try to avoid it but I know it’s partially the answer because I used to work out daily and my ADD symptoms weren’t as bad.
I know this isn’t much help but I hope you can find joy and passion in your everyday!
Best Wishes!