Reply To: Generic Adderall

Javid1980
Participant

Beth,
I wanted to let you know you’re not alone in this experience with the generic version of Adderall by Aurobindo. I have had this ADHD my entire life and about 10 years back I wasswitched from Methylphenidate ( Ritalin) over to Adderall as it works best for adults I have been told. Aurobino is using some sort of binder that prevents the full delivery of the amphetimines into the blood my opinion it is true. I went to CVS last month as my regular pharmacy was out of the Teva generic I have been taking for 3 years now. I was taking brand name Adderall before that. Last month was literally a living hell for me. From the first day I knew something was not right. Even though I actually sleep better at night after a full day medicated , with the Aurobindo Adderall the first night I slept from 2pm until 7 pm the following night. It was like I had been sedated. I had terrible headaches,my bowels became sluggish,and my ADHD was almost worse then I could ever recall. I started investigating the internet for posts about Aurobindo Adderall and they all read like yours and mine. After finding about 200 posts that kept reading the same I disposed of my remaining tablets and 2 days ago have been back on my regular Teva Adderall…30mg.. I am literally back to normal 2 days in. Teva is the only generic Adderall that follows the brand Adderall 100% with no deviation. I can not tell any difference from when I was taking brand and Teva ever. They work well.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Javid1980.
  • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Penny Williams.