Reply To: School problem Really need some help!

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Getting Things Done School problem Really need some help! Reply To: School problem Really need some help!

caba7llero
Participant

You mentioned wanting help with staying on task, strategizing/organizing, and Turabian formatting. Staying on task is something I struggle with whenever I don’t want to do something that I need to do. One thing that helps me is body doubling, or having someone else do work nearby while you do work, to encourage you to do work (often just by being there). For help strategizing and organizing, I recommend first closely reading the essay prompt, to make sure you answer all parts of it. I don’t have a lot of experience with upper level essay writing, but my college offers writing tutors in the library by appointment and walk-ins during scheduled hours. AnimeCanuk suggested an invaluable resource, which is PurdueOWL . I don’t see a Turabian guide on their website, but they have guides on many other writing challenges. I found this to help with Turabian formatting: https://pitt.libguides.com/citationhelp/turabian Good luck! Now I’ll try to do that homework I’ve been procrastinating…