Reply To: Talking To Owner. Work Issues (Recently Diagnosed)

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Getting Things Done Talking To Owner. Work Issues (Recently Diagnosed) Reply To: Talking To Owner. Work Issues (Recently Diagnosed)

Rogue_ADHDEmployee
Participant

Sadly I got throw I to something by the owner. A secret project with 2 others, that no one was supposed to know. Boss called me out in front of my peers when he found out. Asked me to explain. Everything out in open. My issues with him started 2nd week. Hr and himself agreed to my earlier work hours, then he got mad because he felt I went over his head. That and he felt obligated to say yes. They knew before I started their times were going to be very hard on me.

Tried explaining it would be better for to keep helping the senior until I get enough work under my belt. Told that’s a bad idea and I need to focus on running full projects. Been only a month and this isn’t retail.

I feel out of option and struggling as this seems to happen. Work drama causes me so much issues that it’s hard to function. So stressed out. Just tired of it all. Last place wasn’t any better. 2 months and just lobbed any and all jobs the others didn’t want. No real training, just ask questions trial by fire.

Like I said I feel this is my last option. But at this point doesn’t seem worth it.