Reply To: CBD

itsmedjm
Participant

Sure CheyneRayne, I would be glad to answer your questions. I have purchased from them twice. Before I ordered, I talked to a local pharmacist who is a licensed pharmacist and also has a great deal of knowledge of Lazarus Naturals as he sells it in his pharmacy and CBD as a whole. I told him what conditions I have and he was able to work out what he thought the best dose for me was. I don’t know where you live so I can’t give you any information as to who you should talk to. You can probably call Lazarus and they may even be able to help you or tell you who in your area sells it. This last time I purchased the Tropical Breeze 3000mg High Potency (just a smaller bottle), which has the same CBD content as the 6000 mg High Potency regular tincture. It taste soooooo much better. There is zero thc in the Tropical Breeze batch I received according to the independent lab test. The other one did contain some but I don’t remember the amount. I do know it was minimal and within legal limits. In South Carolina the legal limit of THC is .3 percent. There has been no difference in the effect from one to the other. Let me know if I can help you further.