Reply To: My 7 year old son with ADHD is violent and aggressive to me. I am desperate.

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Parents My 7 year old son with ADHD is violent and aggressive to me. I am desperate. Reply To: My 7 year old son with ADHD is violent and aggressive to me. I am desperate.

justinross
Participant

Hello,

Greetings to you all my fellow parents i have been going through your comments here and i must say it is pity that our children are going through all this i must say its very disturbing as a parent my 13 years old son has been diagnosed of ADHD a few years ago he was very aggressive most especially in school always put up a fight with fellow students and lack of concentration is class lost of appetite at times he even cries when his friends in school tell him he is not nice it will take me to convince him he is a good guy. I took him to several hospitals put him on different kinds of medications and therapy but wasn’t positive till i found out CBD OIL which worked perfectly well with zero effect i wasn’t convinced until i tried it out
Regards
Justin