Reply To: Generic Adderall

linney
Participant

Omg yes! Huge difference with the Aurobindo and not in a good way. I’ve been on meds for over 10 years and this is the first one I’ve had problems with. Sometimes it works others I’m extremely scattered and can’t get things done. I’ve also had weird physical symptoms where my mouth gets really raw (even though I eat right and drink tons of water). I finally got to try a a new one that works well with my system.
They had to split my dosage into two separate generics since they were low on them. Aurobindo again, and one called Mallinckrodt I believe. The abbreviation says “mall”. So my dr is writing me a new prescription for that one and the pharmacist made a note in their system to not give me Aurobindo. I tried brand name Adderall but didn’t notice it being any better then generic.
For the Aurobindo, I actually contacted the department of FDA that handles cases when you have a drug complaint. I think it’s important also to learn which country these meds are made in. Most meds are imported..like Aurobindo.