Reply To: New doctor issues

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults New doctor issues Reply To: New doctor issues


Press on! Look for a psychiatrist that specializes in ADD. If you have to get a referral, tell your primary that’s where you want to go. If you think it is a power struggle, give them two names.

They are human and their paradigm is based on their experience. If it’s an option to get a different primary, do that if you need to. Don’t give up.