Reply To: Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please? Reply To: Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please?

happycells
Participant

I feel for you. I’m the same way. Two things….order the workbook Declutter Mess to Organize Success by Cassandra Aarsen. The writer has ADHD and I just started it and loving it. Another thing…I started taking Kratom in powder and capsules. I get it from Calibotanticals.com and live in Cali so I go to the place. I have energy and focused. I take the Private Reserve Maeng Da and white. I’m going to try the enhanced next. My son says his mom is back! I can’t take ADHD meds as 10mg of Ritilin would put me in anxiety and I’d fall asleep. There are other supplements on Amazon I’m going to try for focus. One of the comments were a person who had to get off adderal for health reasons and started this and is doing well. The name is escaping me at the moment. Slow down, set timers and make lists. Hugs.