Reply To: Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please? Reply To: Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please?

strwbry
Participant

Don’t be afraid to ask for help. 🙂 Some things can be delegated, like having pantry items delivered to your house monthly from amazon, or making an online shopping list and picking it up curbside from the grocery store so you don’t have to go in and get overwhelmed. Also, taking a long weekend and having a friend or professional organizer come over to help you tackle the organization stuff. Life coaches and ADD coaches can be super helpful too!

Just know you don’t have to do it alone. It’s okay to be overwhelmed. Life is definitely overwhelming nowadays with all of the constant demands. It’s hard to sift through and simplify to the important things. An “outsider” can offer a different perspective, remind you of what you’re doing well, and show you ways to tackle the things you’re struggling with. Best of luck to you Honey!