Reply To: Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please? Reply To: Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please?

Whatmom
Participant

RE hemp oil-
I second that.
My son was on 4 different meds for 5 years and is now only taking full spectrum hemp oil.
When I took it I was doing much better too, but unfortunately I cannot afford it for both of us. His issues are so severe that it ruins everyone in the house’s day if he does not have medication, so this is fantastic. The hemp oil is also the only thing that actually is improving his cognition. He has been frustrated his whole life and never asked questions about anything because whatever was confusing caused a melt-down in the past.
Now I can hardly answer all his questions he is so curious and actually jokes and laughs with us.
It’s kind of ironic, I signed on as a distributor for the company we use so I could get the discount to order the oil, so I also have the option to sell the oil to others but so far I haven’t jumped in. Maybe I should so I can afford it for myself as well.