Reply To: Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please? Reply To: Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please?

Chicababy76
Participant

I didn’t have time to read everyones responses to this. It seems there are more ADHD moms than I ever thought. I have diagnosed anxiety and undiagnosed as he. My son has diagnosed adhd. His dad has undiagnosed adhd. I have 3 kids. My home is usually a terrible mess. Although my adhd boyfriend expects it to be immaculate lol. I have to laugh otherwise id be crazy. Or crazier I should say. All my clean laundry is always unfolded in baskets.

Ive often caught myself being the outsider, looking in on othee people’s lives who seemingly “have it together” but you have to ask yourself, do they really? Its very easy to judge from what other people present to the world. But behind closed doors their life could be just as crazy as ours. We’re usually our own worst critic.

Due to it being so hard to just get to a person who can give me an adhd diagnosis ive just had to deal. And you just do the best you can for your kids, which it sounds like you are! Keep your head up.