Reply To: Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please? Reply To: Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please?

lakeriewilliams
Participant

No you are not alone and you are not a bad mom, period! I have a few suggestions that aren’t dealing with Apps if you are up to receiving them. I am a married mother of 4 and extremely busy woman with ADHD (proud member of the tribe actually, and I am of the combined type). Your story isn’t as unique as you may feel it is and there are various realistic ways that your situation can be dealt with, with virtually zero to no financial cost to you at all, seriously. I’m not trying to sell you anything, kitty being real from my own personal experience.

Also, as October is ADHD awareness month, I’m certain you can pick up on some great tips for free from experts in the field that not only understand ADHD but many live with it daily themselves!
Last, before I go (and feel free to email me if you like at lakeriewilliams@hotmail.com), a mwmwber is our tribe and awesome professional wrote an inyetesting blog/article to deal with overwhelm-giving 3 useful tips
That you may find useful.

3 Simple Tricks for Battling ADHD Overwhelm