Reply To: Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please?

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please? Reply To: Frustrated I can’t do the most simple things as a mum. Any advice please?

mrx
Participant

@Honey18: you can give Flylady Sytem another try. Just stick to the very basics. What I found very helpful in her system are the Zones and the routines. Forget her encouragements and the motivations, they are just the icing on the cake. If you can tweak the system and make it yours. It helped me a lot when I was experiencing depression due to PTSD, and wasn’t diagnosed yet with ADD. Add to that I had a newborn then that needed a lot of doctors’visits and physical therapies, and in a new country(Central Europe) not knowing the language, with husband who was finishing University that time. Now my child is almost finished with senior high school, and I am now studying medicine. Her system keeps me sane. It’s not perfect but it works. Another good thing with the system is you can always pick up where you left off. Good luck to you!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by mrx.
  • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by mrx.