Reply To: Support group in Columbus, OH?


Hi there,

You are definitely not alone. If you are in college I promise you are one of many. Most if not all colleges have support and services for students with adhd and other learning challenges. Please ask an academic advisor or counselor if your school has these services – you might be able to get an accommodation (longer time for tests, etc.) if you have documentation from your doctor. I was undiagnosed in college and really struggled to get through. Now I work at a college and tell every student I see struggling to please seek out all available resources. Best of luck to you.