Reply To: Getting upset over mundane things.

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Adults Getting upset over mundane things. Reply To: Getting upset over mundane things.

tjim93
Participant

Reading your story is like reading a biography of myself. Some of my biggest issues is dealing with the concept of time and remember to check my calendar for all the reminders I add to it. The only thing that helps me to remember is that I am using the google calendar on both my laptop and cell phone, so I get pop up reminders with sound.
Now after more jobs than I can count on two hands, at the age of 58, I am finally completing my Masters in Professional Counseling. Eventually, after completing the required state hours of working under a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), I will be able to have my own practice being my own boss. It has been a long road to get here where I am at but the two biggest areas of help have been the medication and continuing to work on behavioral changes. Have you thought of taking one of your talents and making a profession out of it?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by tjim93.