Reply To: A friend upset me… destroyed me for the week.

Home Welcome to the ADDitude Forums For Women & Girls A friend upset me… destroyed me for the week. Reply To: A friend upset me… destroyed me for the week.

Nova
Participant

Christine-great cheat sheet!
Greta-love the description of the “sixth sense” being described as “static” and like many others said, I have my own version, complete w/ lots of other hypersensitivities.
AnneHW and All-For many reasons we all know too well, neurotyipicals can’t handle the truth (get a backbone!) like we can. I try to guage their “truth capacity” when determining what kind of relationship I want with them.
All- I use a technique called “energy restructuring” to stop ruminating dead in it’s tracks. I learned it before coming accross EFT. It appears to me that EFT does the same thing using a different technique, I haven’t tried EFT. I’ll teach anyone who wants to learn.
Also all: yes. You feel ganged up on when you get on social media. Sometimes you really are and sometimes it’s done by bots deliberately because you can think for yourself and you are challenging what Big Brother wants you to think. Why put yourself in that position? Really. Ask yourself and get your answer from yourself.
YOU KNOW. KNOW YOU KNOW. Find ONE person who knows your crazy, ain’t crazy! If you have one sanctuary, one respite you’ll be fine.
Trying to make sense out of others’ “crazy” just drains your energy.