“Clutter Cures: FlyLady’s ADD-Friendly Answers to Eliminate Household Chaos” [podcast episode #12]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 12, the flylady explains the concrete “baby steps” ADDers can take to de-clutter and establish new household routines.
Listen to “Clutter Cures: FlyLady’s ADD-Friendly Answers to Eliminate Household Chaos” with The FlyLady aka Marla Cilley
*Slides not available for this episode
In this audio webinar presentation of “Clutter Cures,” The FlyLady, discusses:
- Learning how to take “BabySteps” when decluttering
- Keeping your own “control journal” to stay on top of routines
- Strategies to help you FLY—”Finally Love Yourself”
- Take This Test: Is Your Clutter and Disorganization Out of Control?
- Free Download: 22 Clutter-Busting Strategies for Adults with ADHD
- Simplify Your Life: 7 Habits That Bring Calm and Stability
- Simplify Your ADHD Life by Learning to Say ‘No’
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on April 25, 2013.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/