“What Is ADHD? Explaining It to Family Friends Teachers and Colleagues” [podcast episode #28]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 28, learn strategies for knowing how and when to talk about ADHD in various settings and more, with Michele Novotni, Ph.D.
Listen to “What Is ADHD? Explaining It to Family, Friends, Teachers, and Colleagues” with Michele Novotni, Ph.D.
*Slides are not available for this episode
In this audio webinar “How to Explain ADHD to Others” with Michele Novotni, Ph.D., discusses:
- How you can promote ADHD awareness in your community
- Language you can use to give a medically accurate picture of ADHD to family, friends, etc.
- Strategies for knowing how and when to talk about ADHD in various settings, such as at your child’s school or in your workplace
- Free Expert Resource: Secrets of the ADHD Brain
- What Is ADHD? Meaning, Symptoms & Tests
- Take the ADHD Symptom Test for Adults
- What Are the 3 Types of ADHD?
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on October 1, 2013.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/
Updated on June 16, 2021