New! Sign Up for ADDitude’s Free New Year Class
Sign up below for ADDitude’s free 5-week class for ADHD adults resolved to make changes. The free syllabus includes expert advice and ADHD-tested strategies for defeating clutter, increasing productivity, strengthening relationships, hacking household tasks, and better managing your time in the New Year. The reading for this self-guided course will be delivered via weekly emails from ADDitude starting immediately.
New Year’s Resolutions don’t work for ADHD brains. But ADDitude knows what does: proven life hacks developed and tested by other creative, determined individuals with ADHD. Just sign up here, and we’ll guide you through these ADHD-proven strategies. Anyone enrolled in this free, virtual course will receive weekly email newsletters featuring hand-picked ADDitude articles and resources designed to address each of the following topics:
- Week 1 Class: Clutter — How to break down the daunting task of decluttering your house into do-able chunks that won’t overwhelm
- Week 2 Class: Getting Things Done — How to trick your ADHD brain into focusing, prioritizing, and defeating procrastination
- Week 3 Class: Relationships — How to center your focus on the people who matter most to you, and learn to communicate effectively with them
- Week 4 Class: Household Tasks — How to figure out systems for housework, grocery shopping, bill paying, and more onerous requirements of adulting
- Week 5 Class: Time Management — How to help when your child disrespects authority figures, refuses to comply with requests, and argues about everything
NOTE: This resource is for personal use only.