The Top 6 Learning Challenges Associated with ADHD
Practical strategies for teachers and parents of children with ADHD who struggle at school.
Practical Strategies for Teachers and Parents
This free learning resource includes the following articles:
– 5 Surprising Ways ADHD Shows Up in the Classroom: These behaviors and challenges associated with ADHD are commonly misunderstood at school
– How to Build a Better IEP: Make sure goals are specific, quantifiable, and clearly defined. Here’s how.
– Directions for ADHD Brains: A teacher’s guide to giving instructions that students with ADHD can follow.
– The Power of Service: Trust a child with ADHD to help in the classroom, and watch self-esteem rise.
– 4 Ways to Win Over Your Teachers: Students with ADHD shine brightest when teachers are in their corner.