New! The ADHD Healthy Habits Handbook for 2023
Sign up below for instant access to ADDitude’s free 8-part handbook for adults with ADHD. You will receive a free syllabus for this self-guided course with modules on developing routines and habits, improving time management, finding organization systems that work for you, staying physically and emotionally healthy, and much more.
“ADHD affects the whole person — the mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, and social self. It increases daily stress and chips away at a positive sense of self. It interferes with self-care and makes it hard to keep healthy habits.” — Lidia Zylowska, M.D.
This self-guided ADDitude handbook is designed to help you prioritize your wellbeing, with help from leading experts in adult ADHD who offer their insights and advice in webinars, supplemental readings, expert Q&As, downloadable resources, and more.
From understanding your ADHD brain and motivations to developing healthy habits for physical and mental wellness, each section of this guide centers on improving an aspect of living that is undoubtedly touched by ADHD.
By working through this handbook, you will learn:
- How to gain a better sense of self to carve out the life you want
- How to create – and stick to – routines and habits
- How to apply time management and organization strategies to minimize overwhelm and maximize satisfaction
- How to manage stress and regulate intense emotions
- How to develop healthy habits around exercise, sleep, and nutrition
- How to eradicate ADHD shame by practicing self-compassion
- How to improve and strengthen your connections with others
- And much more!
NOTE: This resource is for personal use only.