“Defeat Distractions: How Adults with ADHD Can Increase Productivity” [podcast episode #35]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 35, learn how to manage distractions and improve productivity from Geraldine Markel, Ph.D.
Listen to “Defeat Distractions: How Adults with ADHD Can Increase Productivity” with Geraldine Markel, Ph.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Geraldine Markel, Ph.D. explains how adults with ADHD can increase their productivity.
In this episode:
- How to manage internal and external distractions at home and work
- Why distraction affects memory
- How people with ADHD can reduce common demons of distraction
- Free Download: 10 Rules for ADHD-Proof Productivity
- 7 Secrets of the Most Obnoxiously Punctual People
- The Opposite of Distracted. The Epitome of Productive.
- eBook: Getting Things Done with Adult ADHD
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/