“Defeat Distractions: How Adults with ADHD Can Increase Productivity” [podcast episode #35]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 35, learn how to manage distractions and improve productivity from Geraldine Markel, Ph.D.
Listen to “Defeat Distractions: How Adults with ADHD Can Increase Productivity” with Geraldine Markel, Ph.D.
Click the play button below to listen in your browser. Mobile users can open this episode in: Apple Podcasts; Google Podcasts; Stitcher; Spotify; iHeartRADIO.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Add ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast to your podcasts app: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Pocket Casts | iHeartRADIO| Stitcher
Geraldine Markel, Ph.D. explains how adults with ADHD can increase their productivity.
In this episode:
- How to manage internal and external distractions at home and work
- Why distraction affects memory
- How people with ADHD can reduce common demons of distraction
- Free Download: 10 Rules for ADHD-Proof Productivity
- 7 Secrets of the Most Obnoxiously Punctual People
- The Opposite of Distracted. The Epitome of Productive.
- eBook: Getting Things Done with Adult ADHD
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/