“How Diet, Sleep, Exercise & Behavioral Interventions Can Reduce ADHD Symptoms” [podcast episode #217]
In this hour-long podcast, Sandy Newmark, M.D. explains how food, exercise and sleep can act as natural medicine for ADHD symptoms.
Listen to “How Diet, Sleep, Exercise & Behavioral Interventions Can Reduce ADHD Symptoms” with Sandy Newmark, M.D.
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Sandford Newmark, M.D. explains how food, exercise and sleep can act as natural medicine for ADHD symptoms.
- “I found Dr. Newmark so balanced with real take home ideas to try and implement. Thank you so much for this educational podcast! One of the best I’ve heard!”
- “As a pediatric physician assistant, I found this podcast extremely helpful. My sister, who is our office nutritionist, also agrees. We plan to start implementing what we have learned immediately. Thank you so much!”
- “Loved Dr. Newmark’s clear and easy to understand manner. The podcast included many new ideas for me.”
Related recommended resources:
- 10 Foods (and Supplements and Vitamins!) to Boost Your ADHD Brain
- Free Download: Your Guide to Alternative ADHD Treatment
- More Than Just Genes: Leveraging Sleep, Exercise, and Diet to Improve ADHD
- eBook: A Parent’s Guide to ADHD Diet & Nutrition
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on April 24, 2018.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/
NEBA Health: NEBA Health Omega-3 can help you maintain healthy brain function, and we believe using the right formulation is key. We developed our formula based on scientific evidence with a great taste and a reasonable price. See shop.nebahealth.com for FDA details. No prescription required.
ADDitude thanks our sponsors for supporting our webinars. Sponsorship has no influence on speaker selection or webinar content.