Thank you for your interest in ADDitude content! Please follow these ground rules when sharing or republishing portions of our content.
All ADDitude content is copyrighted and requires reprint permission. Here are our policies:
- We are pleased to have you share links to any of our articles, blog posts, webinars, downloads, or expert Q&As by email and social media.
- In digital environments, you may reference or quote up to 75 words of any ADDitude article and link to the balance of the article on ADDitude.com without permission from ADDitude as long as you follow the attribution policy below.
- We do not permit digital republication in full any of our text-based article content (blogs, articles, Q&As) on the web.
- For permission to reprint ADDitude articles in a print medium, please contact [email protected].
- We ask that you do not charge for access to our content.
- Publishing our content without attributing it to ADDitude (i.e. using our content and publishing it on a channel as your own) is a violation of copyright law.
Content Attribution Policy
- Attribute ADDitude magazine or ADDitude.com as the source (via hyperlink in digital formats).
- Link to the original ADDitude article, blog, or other content on ADDitude.com. For references to ADDitude free downloads or podcast/webinar audio offered behind a sign up page, please link to the landing page with the sign up form for that offer.