Thank you for your interest in sharing ADDitude! Please follow these ground rules when sharing or republishing portions of our content.
Cotent Sharing Policy
- Feel free to share links to any of our articles, blog posts, webinars, downloads, or expert Q&As by email and social media. We’ll love you for it!
- Feel free to reference or quote up to 75 words of any ADDitude article in your own blogs, presentations, documents, etc. as long as you honor the content attribution policy below.
- Please do not republish in full any of our text-based article content (blogs, articles, Q&As) on the web. Why? Duplicate content is bad for SEO, and Google will penalize us for it.
- Do not collect money for access to our content. We allow you to use it for free, so you need to keep it free by passing it along.
- Do not claim our content as your original ideas (i.e. using our content and publishing it on a channel as your own). We love that you want to share it, but please just share the original link instead. Thank you!
Content Attribution Policy
- Attribute ADDitude magazine or ADDitudemag.com as the source.
- Link to the original ADDitude article, blog, or other content on ADDitudemag.com. For references to ADDitude free downloads or podcast/webinar audio offered behind a sign up page, please link to the landing page with the form for that offer.
Thanks for the content love. We appreciate it!