ADDitude is the world’s most trusted resource for families and adults living with ADHD and related conditions, and for the professionals who work with them.
Since 1998, tens of millions of readers have trusted ADDitude to deliver expert advice and caring support, making us the leading media network for parents and adults living with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). ADDitude is not only the world’s most trusted source of strategies and information about ADHD and related condition such as learning disabilities, anxiety, depression, and oppositional defiant disorder, we are also the voice and advocate of the ADHD community.
It remains our mission to be our readers most reliable advisor and ally, and a source of inspiration along the path to health and well-being. We are committed to providing the most accurate, up-to-date information from the nation’s leading medical and mental health professionals in the field as well as empathetic voices from real people living with ADHD. We provide evidence-based, expert guidance and in-the-trenches understanding to help readers navigate the very real challenges that arise from living with ADHD and related conditions.
We recognize that the information we have at our disposal today, might change with further evidence tomorrow; that’s why we continually research, fact-check, and work closely with the medical community to ensure we deliver the most dependable information we have right now.
We also know that, most often, living with (or parenting a child with) ADHD comes with other difficulties not limited to the disorder alone. That’s why we built a network of real people living with ADHD, as well as experts in mental health, learning disabilities and disorders, and neurological conditions, to support our in-house editorial team. At ADDitude, you can trust that the information we provide is medically reviewed, unbiased, and backed by scientific evidence.
We stand for credibility, objectivity, and accuracy in everything we publish on ADDitudeMag.com.
How We Can Help You
At ADDitude, you’ll find practical solutions you can act on immediately, whether the challenge you’re facing is to:
- determine whether you or a loved one has ADHD, learning disabilities, or another condition
- research treatment options and find the right combination of medication and natural treatments to manage your or your child’s symptoms
- secure 504 or IEP accommodations for your child at school
- remove the isolation and stigma that still surround too many with the condition
- create organizational systems that will help you keep track of your keys and get to work on time every day
- distinguish symptoms of mood disorders, anxiety, learning disabilities, oppositional defiant disorder, and other mental health conditions from ADHD
- connect with a community of parents and adults who understand the intense emotions and daily joys and headaches of living with ADHD
Through our content, our experienced team of health journalists and community of scientific advisory board members equip millions of people will the knowledge, tools, and techniques they need to live happily and healthily with ADHD.
The board-certified medical professionals with whom we work review ADDitude articles, symptom tests, and webinars — bringing their unparalleled clinical experience, authority, and personal understanding to benefit ADDitude’s readers. Together, our expert editorial team and panel of leading clinical practitioners and researchers in the field of ADHD and related mental health conditions are passionate about helping readers make informed decisions about their health and well-being through evidence-based, accurate, and up-to-date content.
The ADDitude Network
ADDitude’s multi-platform resource network serves over 3 million individuals each month through digital, audio, eBooks, a print magazine, webinars, social media, and more, including:
- ADDitudeMag.com – The most comprehensive website for parents, adults, and professionals dealing with ADHD, learning disabilities, and related conditions.
- ADDitude magazine – The award-winning print magazine mailed to paid subscribers and leading ADHD professionals quarterly.
- Weekly newsletters – In-depth coverage for targeted audiences, sent directly to your inbox.
- Live Webinars – Leading experts share insights and respond to attendees’ questions; free access to replays online and through our podcast.
- Symptom Tests – Expert-reviewed self tests generate tangible results that you can discuss with your doctor.
- eBooks – Comprehensive read-at-your-leisure coverage of a range of topics.
- Free Downloads – Quick guides, tips, and fillable worksheets.
- The ADDitude Directory – National listings of medical professionals, ADHD coaches, specialized camps, schools, and more.
- The ADDitude Store – Carefully curated products chosen for their specific utility to those living with ADHD and related conditions.
- Life stories – Inspiring first-person essays by people who share the emotions surrounding their diagnosis and living with ADHD.
- Community – Real parents and adults come together to share treatment reviews and everyday tips and experiences.
Our editorial team is comprised of veteran journalists and passionate health writers who carefully assess all potential health and wellbeing writers, as well as new members of our Medical Review Panel. Our editors uphold our editorial standards and values and ensure that all our contributors are trained to create accurate and trustworthy content. To a person, the team is deeply committed to serving our readers; we work tirelessly to maintain excellence and caring in everything we post or publish.