“How Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Can Help You Overcome Procrastination” [podcast episode #77]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 77, J. Russell Ramsay, Ph.D., explains how to identify your “tipping points” that will spur you to start and finish projects.
Listen to “How Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Can Help You Overcome Procrastination” with J. Russell Ramsay, Ph.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Is just getting started always the hardest part of the task for you? J. Russell Ramsay, Ph.D., explains how to identify your “tipping points” that will spur you to start and finish projects.
- Free Download: The ADDitude Guide to Alternative ADHD Treatment
- How Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Works
- Challenge Your Thoughts, Change Your Life
- eBook: ADHD Medication and Treatment
- “This was very helpful and gave me concrete ideas for tasks I can begin immediately. THANK YOU! “
- “Loved this podcast, Dr. Ramsey is a great presenter — I found his suggestions and insights very relevant and practical. Thank you!”
- “I was just diagnosed with Adult ADD, and I guess I was still in denial about it because I saw myself in EVERY ONE of these examples. It is very reassuring to me that not only are there so many other people out there struggling with “failure” like I am, but that there are options to overcome and cope with the realities of ADD. Thank you!”
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/