“Calm the Chaos: Strategies for Managing Emotionally Intense ADHD Kids and Parents” [podcast episode #62]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 62, coaches Elaine Taylor-Klaus and Diane Dempster offer tips for managing intense emotions.
Listen to “Calm the Chaos: Strategies for Managing Emotionally Intense ADHD Kids and Parents” with Elaine Taylor-Klaus & Diane Dempster
*Slides not available for this episode
Coaches Elaine Taylor-Klaus and Diane Dempster offer tips for managing intense emotions (no small feat with ADHD impulsivity in the equation) and preventing angry outbursts.
- 13 Survival Strategies for Moms with ADHD
- Free Download: 9 Truths About ADHD and Intense Emotions
- 3 Defining Features of ADHD That Everyone Overlooks
- ADHD & Emotional Distress Syndrome: Your Truth & Tactics
- eBook: 9 Conditions Often Diagnosed with ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on April 16, 2014.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/