“The Bright Side of ADHD” [podcast episode #2]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 2, ADHD guru Dr. Ned Hallowell discusses ways to stay organized, meet your goals, and control comorbid conditions.
Listen to “The Bright Side of ADHD” with Ned Hallowell, M.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
ADHD can be a gift, as long as you find the right ways to manage it. ADD guru Dr. Ned Hallowell discusses ways to stay organized, meet your goals, and control comorbid conditions.
This episode covers:
- Discovering the positive aspects of ADHD
- Dealing with a late ADHD diagnosis
- Ways to stay focused and organized with ADHD
- Treating ADHD’s comorbid conditions
- How to develop strategies to meet your goals
- ADHD Symptoms in Adults: ADD Checklist & Test
- Free Expert Resource: Secrets of the ADHD Brain
- “Don’t Call It a Disorder.”
- The Tricky Thing About ADHD Superpowers
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on November 8, 2012.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/