[Self-Test] Is My Child Autistic? Signs of Autism Spectrum Disorder
If your child is acquiring social and communication skills slower than his or her peers, take this self-test for autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and then share the results with a mental health professional for evaluation.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Autism Spectrum Disorder in Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Full ADHD Symptoms Test for Children
2. Take This Test General Anxiety Disorder for Children
3. Take This Test Could Your Child Have a Learning Disability?
4. Take This Test Sensory Processing Disorder for Children
5. Learn Why Some Children on the Autism Spectrum Are Misdiagnosed with ADHD
6. Read The Autism-Friendly Behavior Intervention Plan
7. Purchase “9 Conditions Often Diagnosed with ADHD”
Updated on November 27, 2019